'Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not' is the debut studio album by the English rock band Arctic Monkeys, released on 23 January 2006.
The album includes both tracks from the band's original EP, 'Five Minutes With Arctic Monkeys,' as well as their first two singles and UK number ones, "I Bet You Look Good on the Dancefloor" and "When the Sun Goes Down."
- The View From The Afternoon
- I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor
- Fake Tales Of San Francisco
- Dancing Shoes
- You Probably Couldnt See For The Lights But You Were Looking Straight At Me
- Still Take You Home
- Riot Van
- Red Light Indicates Doors Are Secured
- Mardy Bum
- Perhaps Vampires Is A Bit Strong But.. .
- When The Sun Goes Down
- From The Ritz To The Rubble
- A Certain Romance